Here is one of several quizzes sent to me by Carol’s mom. I’ll post more over the next few weeks. This one should be super easy. To pass it, you only need 4 correct answers out of 10….easy, huh?
At the end of this post, I will have a link to a PDF with the answers. (NO CHEATING!)
1. How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats?
3. From which animal do we get cat gut?
4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5. What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7. What was King George VI’s first name?
8. What color is a purple finch?
9. Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10. What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Hmmmmm, maybe doing a Google Search for each of the questions would be more fun than just seeing the answers. I did some searches for you, but, feel free to do your own and see what you come up with.
Sooooo, how did you do?
I will let you know that I got…..drumroll……1 right (#10). How funny!