A lasting legacy to our lovely, talented, intelligent daughter and friend. We love you Carol.
The Carol Phan College Scholarship is not an ordinary scholarship given by some corporation. We loved Carol, and Carol’s mom gives the money every year for this scholarship. As such, your application must show the judges (and us) your passion, creativity, and a level of effort that communicates to us that you will value being awarded this scholarship.
If this is “just another scholarship” to you…..please do NOT apply.
We award one $1,000 Carol Phan College Scholarship per year to a deserving Tracy High IB/Ag Sci student.
Since 2011 we have awarded $8,000 in college scholarships to Tracy, CA scholars.
A student must have a total weighted 3.5 GPA, or above, and been accepted to a 4 year college or university.
The judging is based on:
- Grades (3.5 Total Weighted GPA and above)
- Creativity of your submission (Think outside the box, be creative, go wild)
- Effort / Quality of your submission.
- Does your Passion show in your submission?
Deadline: April 7, 2017 before 3:30 PM
The 2017 Carol Phan Application Process is now CLOSED
10 applicants have submitted their work for judging
Go here to see all of our Scholarship Recipients
ForCarol.com, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit charity awarding college scholarships to local scholars and providing classroom supplies to local teachers. All donations to ForCarol.com, Inc are TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
How We Spend The Donation Money:
- $1,000 goes to a graduating Tracy High IB or Ag Sci student in May
- Left over money goes to TUSD / Jefferson teachers for classroom supplies, STEM / STEAM enrichment, and literacy.
Click the Donate Button to Donate on Paypal:
News & Information:
The ForCarol.com Fireworks booth in 2013.
Read this article in the Stockton Record.
Drive Safe! Never Forget.