Cool Things To Do In Tracy, CA by Caitlin Dong
I thought it would be cool to compile a little list of things to do around Tracy.
I asked a few friends and here is what they said:
- Cynthia: “having coffee at Baristas & relaxing over good conversation (: “
- Monique: ” id have to say going to our fabulous mall… no just kidding, i think the cool thing to do is driving around town with the music blaring and singing to your favorite songs”
- Stephanie: “driving around town with the music blaring and singing to your favorite songs…except with the windows all the way down”
- Kopal: “go get froyo/ chilaberries”
- Kimberly: “I have no clue”
- Caitlin: Hang out with friends; have a picnic, watch a movie, or swim
- Cynthia: BMW m3 convertible in white
- Monique: 2011 jaguar xj in black
- Stephanie: one of those buggie cars. in beige or teal. with a convertable top
- Kopal: light blue mini cooper
- Kimberly: Lamborghini Murciélago 40th Anniversary Edition in Jade Green
- Effie: little blue Prius
- Caitlin: I don’t really have a dream car, but I remember the Nissan 370 Z caught my eye once. Or a Prius.
What is YOUR favorite thing to do in Tracy? Your fav car? Comment below.
Drive Safe! Never Forget.