UPDATE: We won the right to have a Fireworks booth in 2013.
Download Scholarship Applications here.
Read about the 2013 Fireworks booth selections here.
Read this article in the Stockton Record.
Read this article on Tracy Press online.
A lasting legacy to our lovely, talented, intelligent daughter and friend.
2013 GOAL: We plan to award a $1,000 Carol Phan College Scholarships to deserving Tracy High IB/Ag Sci student.
The 2011 $1,000 scholarship provided assistance to Tracy High IB student Caitlin Dong. She is now attending U.C. Berkeley.
How We Save The Money:
- The first $1,000 goes to a graduating Tracy High IB or Ag Sci student.
- Any money after that will go for Tracy, CA teacher / classroom supplies.
- After that money has been dispensed, other monies will be allocated to local Tracy, CA businesses to help them hire paid Interns and teach them a skill or career.
Status as of Feb 5, 2012
In the bank for 2012 (Scholarships always come first):
- $1,000 for a Tracy High IB / Ag Sci student (2013 and 2014 GOALS REACHED)
A student must have a 3.5 GPA, or above, and been accepted to a 4 year college or university. The selection is based on:
- GPA and acceptance to a 4 year college or university
- Creativity of the application
- Quality of the application
We hope to provide this scholarship in Carol’s name forever. Donations will be welcome year round for many years to come. Never forget!
How to Donate:
For a $25 or more donation choose a T-shirt or Mug (click to see).
2. An account has been set up at BBVA Compass Bank (Tracy Blvd and 11th). Make a check out to the “ForCarol.com, Inc.” and put the account #: 2526281481 on the check (in the memo section). If you bring cash to the bank, make sure you give them the account number.
3. You can send a check (made out to: “ForCarol.com, Inc.”) to me in the office at:
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205
Tracy, CA, 95376
Drive Safe! Never Forget.